Our architectural approach with three different separate data layers allow FuturiX to act as a hybrid. Besides pure warehouse functionality, real operational data mutations are being implemented in FuturiX e.g. in processes such as asset management, order management, inventory management, administration, workflows, etc. This approach is incredibly powerful and saves most diverse process steps within a company's IT architecture.
The FuturiX architecture is a data architecture that is based on warehouse architectures. Through the additional different components and the control through the active metadata management in addition to typical data warehouse applications, complete applications can be created, which are clearly separated and yet have access to the parent and extensible data base and the modules.
Active metadata management
- On the meta level it is described with a "dictionary" process which data can be found in the application, and which processes can be carried out in which conditions.
- The processes are controlled by metadata.
- Data streams can thereby be charged, enriched, transformed, calculated, linked and extracted.
- Through FuturiX active metadata management service compounds of the process states for business information are being created.
- By defining the business rules in the meta data service, fast and low cost adjustments and enhancements in changeable conditions of the requirements can be carried out.
- An overview of all system processes of the various layers and the system landscape results in complete transparency of data.
Raw data layer
In the raw data layer the data can be loaded quickly from different source systems in large numbers. The data structures are NOT being transformed. Along with information in metadata repository, the end users can analyze the source systems.
Business data layer
In the business data layer, the data model is designed to be very generic and universal. The characteristics of business entities are described by domain values in different classifications.
This model can be used in many fields / industries, provided that the entities to be processed are countable with a quantity unit (for example, securities, account, deposit, goods, power, products of all types, subscription, etc.).
Application data layer
In the application data layer, data from the business data layer is transformed, aggregated, calculated and compacted for standard applications. This way we can control the different user processes, such as bulk export, real-time messaging, document and reporting generation, controlling calculations etc.
- Our FuturiX works with an Oracle database. Depending on requirements, different software database licenses from Oracle come in use.
- The user interaction and transaction integration is implemented in Java.
- Active directory is supported.
- All file types can be imported.
- Web services and bus systems are supported.